Learn to Design Your Own Boards
Design a board in 15 hours. Based on Arduino project.
After this course, you will design your own Arduino like board. This course is for everyone who has never designed any board before and would like to try it.
During this course, you will use Arduino Uno reference schematic, you will learn how to modify it, how to improve it and how to do PCB layout. You will learn a lot of useful tips and tricks and you will work with a real board. The course videos are step-by-step. After you finish this course, you will have your own board which you can manufacture.
THIS COURSE IS FOR: Beginners, Hobbyists, Students and young Engineers. No previous Altium Designer knowledge required.
What will you learn?
This is a step-by-step commented video that has been captured throughout the whole design process of 28Pins board.
- Starting a new project, Creating a schematic symbol library
- Drawing a schematic (includes tips for component selection and schematic improvement)
- Creating footprints
- Doing PCB layout (includes information about what’s important in 2 layer PCB design)
- Improving PCB layout
- Finishing PCB, Generating manufacturing outputs (these files can be send to a PCB manufacturer or assembly house)
- Programming a simple LED blinking example (when you build the board, here you will learn how to start working with it)
- Starting from 89 USD
- Every student who actively engage with the course activities will receive a personal Learn to Design Boards Certificate.
- 10 Lessons. Each lesson has a tutoring video that is approximately one and half hour long (watch when it’s best for you) + activities for practicing.
- A computer that allows you to run Altium Designer.